You have to double-click the email to bring it up in the individual viewer
(which uses the Word HTML engine to display the message).  It is then in the
ribbon bar.

Fred

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Steve McDonald
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 1:42 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Voting option when sending mails

**
I'm not finding the "Other Actions > View in Browser " option.  Has it moved in
the later versoins of Outlook 2007?

On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 11:23 AM, Heider, Stephen
<shei...@pbsj.com<mailto:shei...@pbsj.com>> wrote:
**
Sashi,

Yes, it can be done.   I use that here with html email forms.  When the user
clicks a button it submits their entry to a web app, which in turn updates
Remedy.

One thing to watch out for is the default button.  If a user views the email
then presses Enter one of the buttons will be clicked.  We did not want that
here, so I added two radio buttons for Approved and Rejected.  No default is
selected so the user has to click one of the options, then click the Submit
button.

Code was added to check when the user did not make a selection (pressed Enter
by mistake).  When this occurs the Submit action is ignored.  When the user
does make a selection the submit action is allowed to continue and post their
selection to a web page.

Note: Outlook 2007 no longer allows html email forms to function.  With OL 2007
the user has to click Other Actions > View in Browser in order to interact with
an html form email.

Stephen