Does this only work with ARS 7.5?

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Thilo Stapff
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 10:42 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ADV: Yet another free ARS workflow analyzer

You need to register, but the registration is indeed free.
I admit that there's a slightly misleading statement about a "trial"
version on our website. This doesn't apply anymore and will be changed
soon.
At some point in the future we might release a commercial version
provinding extended functionality, but the version offered for download
now is, and will stay, free.

Regards,
Thilo

Remedy Maniac wrote:
> I just tried to download but I got:
> 1- I need to send an email to register
> 2- I need to login and download a trial version fine but i understood
> from your post "free" ?!??!
> any suggestions?
>

> Thilo Stapff wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>

>> here comes arXtract, another ARS workflow analyzer in the tradition
>> of ARSdoc. It's Perl-based and stores its data in ARS forms -
>> enabling you to find virtually ANYTHING you want to know about your
>> ARS code. Just search for arbitray keywords using Remedy User Tool or
MidTier.

>> arXtract's data structure combined with the ARS clients' advanced
>> search function will give you an unprecedented insight into your ARS
>> application. ARS workflow is presented as pseudocode enabling you to
>> "read" your workflow as if it was - well, imagine some kind of ARS
>> scripting language.
>>
>> Before you expect too much, let me answer the obvious question:
>> arXtract translates ARS workflow into human-readable pseudocode. It
>> does not, conversely, compile that pseudocode into ARS workflow. Not
yet.

>> Well, just try it out. You will need a licensed ARS server as you'll
>> probably have more than 2000 workflow objects (also counting forms
>> and
>> fields) to be documented.
>>
>> The freeware version of arXtract can be downloaded from
>> http://www.apprologic.com
>>

>> Have fun and kind regards,
>>
>> Thilo Stapff
>>
>> ApproLogic GmbH