From: Ramagiri
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 05:46:59 +0530 (IST)
Subject: Caught Exception issue

**

  Hi ,       I am getting this following error when trying to login with web
interface .      Please find the attachment  and help me out in resolving this
issue.   Thanks & Regards ,          Raavi

database 4566 (20091102) __________

http://www.eset.com

Click for exclusive coverage on the New Bajaj Pulsar 220 the fastest Indian bike
http://www.zigwheels.com/Features/Bajaj-Pulsar-220-DTSi-Special-Coverage/Pulsar_20090623-1-1