I concur that it was a great conference and I am glad I attended from the UK.

Thanks to all the organisers and also to the attendees who made us
non-natives feel at home.

I collected a few Twinkies as they rained down on us.

Actually, rained down is probably not the right expression - they were
hurled with great expertise and never failed to hit their targets!

I was, however, put off from eating one when Joel told us what the cream
inside the Twinkies is made of. That's a fact that you don't want to know
when trying to enjoy a cake!

Cheers

Peter