From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 12:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Oracle in-row LOB storage issue - IM 7.03

I need sleep ;)  The B#C# are used for attachments, I believe, at least they
were in past versions.  This is because Remedy used to use a LONG RAW data type
for the binary storage and there could be only 1 long raw per table.  The
SYS_LOB0000039519C00010$$ cited by Frederick is the LOB segment.  You can add
the segment_type column to the results to see what type it actually is.  The
segment_type will tell you one of these:

CACHE
CLUSTER
LOBINDEX
LOBSEGMENT
ROLLBACK
TABLE
TABLE PARTITION
TYPE2 UNDO

Axton Grams

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.