Hi Kali,

The ODBC driver provided by Remedy is not intended to provide database
level access to the system. It is a read only ODBC driver for
reporting purposes only. This is unlikely to change in any future
version of Remedy as there are already many more appropriate ways to
write to the Remedy database eg. API programs, web services, email
etc.

Having said all that it has always been possible to join two tables by
using two different data sources both pointing to the same server.
Because this join is emulated via multiple queries rather than by
creating a join on the database server it is not efficient at all and
it is best to do your joining via Remedy join forms. One neat new
feature on 7.5 is that it is now possible to join view forms and
remedy forms together.

Rod