What is this... "CMDB Nightmares" -- a new reality show on FOX?  8-)

I've done something similar -- mine was related to version mismatch though
and classes stuck in pending.  BMC had me check some of the backend data,
and use cmdbdriver to clean stuff up.  I don't have the specifics though.
I'll let someone more technically astute in the inner workings of the CMDB
to advise.

Tony Worthington | Sr. Technical Analyst | Kohl?s Department Stores
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive | Menomonee Falls, WI  53051 | office: (262)
703-7763 | e-mail: tony.worthing...@kohls.com