From: Joe DeSouza <joe_rem...@yahoo.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thu, December 3, 2009 12:36:48 AM
Subject: Re: Adding AIE process to armonitor.conf

**
Whats your OS???

If it is Windows, you can have the Windows Services manager to restart the
process after it dies. The Services manager has options to do a task after a
process dies one of them  which is to restart it..

If you are on UNIX you could write a cron job to check the process at intervals
when a AIE schedule has to run, and if not found to restart it..

Or you could write a cron job to stop the process at a anticipated time when
there will be no AIE job running and to automatically start just before an AIE
process is about to be triggered..

Joe