From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Victor Olufowobi
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 4:29 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Changing data within SHR:SchemaNames form

**

Frex,

I have actually changed the ProperName value in my production environment to
provide meaningful menu to my users with no consequences.
I don't know about the UserClassName02

HTH

Victor

On Fri 04/12/09 11:00 , Frex Popo frexp...@yahoo.fr sent:

        **
Hello everyone,

Did anyone attempt to change the data in the SHR:SchemaNames for the CMDB
classes? I would like to know what can be modified (if at all) and what can not
be touched i.e. data in fields such as ProperNane, UserClassName02 and
UserClassName03 in order to change the labels and reorder the menu options of
the different classes/forms in the "Manage CI" menus in the Asset Management
console?

CMDB2.1 Patch003

Many thanks
frex