Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] Im Auftrag von Rabi Tripathi
Gesendet: Freitag, 4. Dezember 2009 20:06
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: ARSPERL on RHEL to talk to ARS 6.3?

Is anybody doing this?
Has anybody successfully complied ARSPerl on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 or 5 ?
I believe we have 64bit servers.

ARSPerl 1.9 install guide talks about needing ARS 2-5 API libraries. However
arsperl.org web site talks about being compatible with ARS 7.1. Does anybody
know if that means ARSPerl can use 7.1 libraries or that ARSPerl using older
ARS libraries can talk to ARS 7.1?

I need to move ARSPerl setup from a solaris box to RHEL box. The ARS server is
6.3, so I think I need 6.3 ARS libraries or earlier to work on RHEL. Not sure
if such libraries exist.

TIA.