From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Patrick St-Pierre
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 12:25 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Integrating new domain

**
Hi, we are integrating new domain, and login id are duplicate, is theyre a
way to don't have a this problem, can i use the domain name in the front of
the user or something like that, but i need it to be no impact to the users

thanks _Platinum Sponsor: rmisoluti...@verizon.net ARSlist: "Where the
Answers Are"_