** I need to correct my previous email: the view doe not have to be the default one.
I changed the view to not be the default and it works.
So I must have been doing something wrong with the coordinates.
Just for clarification for the archives.
Many thanks to the one who posted on this issue.

Frank Caruso wrote:
**
It does NOT have to be the default view. In my example it was one of three views and was not the default.