> Lastly, BMC's SMPM tool would be very helpful. I posted a question about who
> is entitled to a non-trial version, but got no replies.

The full versions of SMPM is provided with the purchase of the IT Service
Management Solution Pack.  The two versions can also be purchased separately,
although that is under the legacy selling model - so your BMC partner or sales
person may have to get an exception to sell them "à la carte".  They are called:

BMC Service Management Process Model for Service Delivery
BMC Service Management Process Model for Service Support

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.