From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Tue Dec 08 18:56:56 2009
Subject: safest and fastest way to delete AR Email records

Hi All,

I've been wandering around searching for some tips on how to delete 3 million
records sitting in AR System Email Messages form. What I''m doing right now is
just doing it by batch - deleting 10,000 records every now and then. From the
past, I remember doing it directly in the database by re-creating the Email
Messages table (which eventually dropped all the records). I had no problem
with this.

I just want to know if there are other ways to delete the records without going
directly to the db?

Thanks,
Gabud