  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of MCCAVITT Nyall
  Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 10:15 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Location of DDE.INI file

  **

  Hi,

  Is DDE still usable on XP? Could someone please indicate how to locate the
correct location to place a dde.ini file for AR User Tool V7.5? Whatever
location I place the file in it always returns the same error message in that
the format of the dde.ini file must be either CSV or TAB. No matter what value
I put in the dde.ini file I always get the same error message. I know that DDE
should not be used as it is old technology but it was always relatively quick
and easy.

  Thanks.

  Nyall

  Nyall McCavitt

  Software Engineer

  CND/COE/VI/SQ

  Tel:  +33 1 69 88 73 02

  Fax: +33 1 69 88 72 21

  Mobile: +33 6 64 85 96 23

  Please consider the environment before you print this e-mail

  ____

  This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and
intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any
unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment
on the part of EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard
copy.

  Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.