We had already discovered the B table that stores the information, but as you
mentioned we could not do anything with it.  I will see if we can get them
exported and access them that way.  Thank you all for your responses.

Shane

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 1:04 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Where are attachment files stored

**
Shane,

They are stored in the corresponding B tables in the database, but like LJ
mentioned, there is no point really of knowing that as access to attachment can
be done only using the API layer.. They are stored in the B tables using a
proprietary compression format. So retrieving them in a compressed format
without having them uncompressed is of no value.

Joe