Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] Im Auftrag von Frank Caruso
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2009 11:32
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: Re: Get result from stored procedure

**
I have created Functions in MS SQL that return values. You call them like this:

select fn_test 'param1','param2'

Specificy a return field for $1$.

For a Stored Procedure, to obtain the return result, which I am assuming will
tell you whether or not the procedure succeeded or failed, put a select
statement directly before the " return 1" statement. Select the value you would
like returned. Then you call the proc from like this:

exec sp_testproc 'param1'

It might not be the correct way but it seems to work