  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
  Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2009 8:35 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: FW: Advanced Search Bar Field...

  **
  YIKES!  I broke the golden rule!

  Here are my versions..

  ARS 7.1 p7
  Midtier 7.5 p2
  WUT 7.5 p2

  Lisa

  From:    Kemes, Lisa
  Sent:   Saturday, December 12, 2009 8:30 AM
  To:     'arslist@ARSLIST.ORG'
  Subject:        Advanced Search Bar Field...

  I have an Advance Search Bar field (field number 1005) that works
perfectly in our WUT, but it's really quirky on the Mid Tier.  First of all
the Advanced Search button in the Mid Tier is greyed out and when I try to
kick off the workflow to use the Advance Search Bar field (again in the Mid
Tier) it's says that I cannot have an unqualified search (as though there is
no data in the Advance Search Bar)  We don't allow unqualified searched.

  So I unhid it and now it works, but now I have a funky advance search bar
at the bottom of my form (that's where I put it) and I don't want it to be
shown.

  Is this the was it's supposed to work on the Mid Tier????

  Lisa Kemes
  AR System Developer
  Tyco Electronics
  717-810-2408 tel