"There's an app for that" on BMCDN...  Steve Wilson wrote it...
http://communities.bmc.com/communities/docs/DOC-6451

Application Properties Console_v2.0.zip

"The Application Properties Console provides a user friendly way to access
application property data stored in the SHARE:Application_Properties
form."

You should be able to run a report on the form ... just search/group on
application ID (guid)

Tony Worthington | Sr. Technical Analyst | Kohl?s Department Stores
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive | Menomonee Falls, WI  53051 | office: (262)
703-7763 | e-mail: tony.worthing...@kohls.com