I am currently trying to install Mid Tier 7.5 p3 on a Windows 2008 server (32
bit) with IIS 7.0 I am using Tomcat as my JSP Engine.
I configure my IIS 7 with the ISAPI Extensions, ISAPI Filters and IIS 6
Metabase Compatibility all install in my IIS 7 role
I also have the ISAPI Filter set to the path the Jakarta redirect.dll. I have
enabled the Directory Browsing and the default document to enabled and I have
configured the handler mappings with Read, Script and Execute.

So here is where I am at.
I can get the Configuration page to pop up and I can go in and configure the
Mid-Tier. Everything seems to be up and working from the Mid tier point.

However as soon as I attempt to use the Web User tool

http://Mid Tier IP/arsys/home<http://Mid%20Tier%20IP/arsys/home>

So I know I am seeing the arsys directory at this point.

I can put in my log in credentials

At this point, I get a 404- File or Directory not found.

The server I am attempting to login to is running AR Server 7.0.1, is this the
problem?

Am I missing something in the configuration file?

Am I missing a step in the installation of the Mid Tier?

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Mike Ballinger
Developer
ARPC/DPD
mike.ballin...@arpc.denver.af.mil