Aw heck, I totally flaked on this one!  I rechecked ar.conf, I had set
the general server name, but I had missed a plugin alias entry:

Server-Plugin-Alias: REMEDY.ARDBC.SERVER.ADMINISTRATION
REMEDY.ARDBC.SERVER.ADMI

NISTRATION server:port

So of course with that connecting to the plugin server on server 1, I
was getting server info from server 1...!

Much thanks for all your fast responses, it is now working properly.
Even with this issue it was faster/easier than running the 7.5
installer!

Jason