yes, thats the first thing I did.

--- En date de : Ven 8.1.10, Mahendra Mahalkar <mahendra.mahal...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

De: Mahendra Mahalkar <mahendra.mahal...@gmail.com>
Objet: Re: Customising the CI viewer .
À: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Vendredi 8 Janvier 2010, 9h57

**
Hi Frex,
Have u flush the cache in the mid-tier configuration?

Cheers,
Mahendra Mahalkar

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 12:53 PM, Frex Popo <frexp...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

**

Hello to everyone,

The CI viewer/mid-tier does not pick up changes in the config.xml in the "Data
Visualisation Definition" form. I am trying to customise the context menu in
the CI viewer so that it opens up the AST form instead of the BMC.CORE form. I
would rather not create a federated interface/link for each CI as we are using
too many classes and it is not.

For example a simple change like removing the "View" menu option in the
config.xml file and restarting the mid-tier does not work. Is there an embedded
definition that the mid-tier reads from? Could this be a local issue... The
file contains everything in English whereas the menu is still showing in
French? Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Kind Regards
frex

Asset Management: 7.0.3 patch 008
CMDB: 2.1.00 patch 003