From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of LJ Longwing
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 10:25 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Tracking logins and license types

No...that's not correct.  Remedy 7.5 has a form named 'AR System Historical
License Usage' that tracks exactly what Dwayne asked for.  It stores who, a
field named 'Group ID' that I haven't figured out exactly what it does yet,
Application Name (type of license...remedy, hd, etc), License Type, Time
Acquired, Time Released, Total Use Time.  It's an 'optional' feature of 7.5
that can be turned on.  This is essentially BMC correlating log on and log
off events into a form for you so you can see exactly what Dwayne is looking
for.  Who logged on when with what license type and how long they were
logged in for.  This is not the User log pointed at a form, it's an actual
new feature of Remedy.