No

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 15, 2010, at 3:48 AM, Peter Romain <p.romain.arsl...@parsolutions.co.uk > wrote:

Have you looked into using the BMC Drift Management Tool?

Yes, I believe that is what I was thinking about.  I haven't used it
myself, but wanted to point out that there is comparison functionality built into the CMDB that you may want to look into if you weren't aware
that it was there.

Lyle

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kathy Morris
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 4:36 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Table for BMC.IMPORT.TOPO

**
Are you referring to running a job that does a comparison?

In a message dated 1/14/2010 4:29:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tayl...@ldschurch.org writes:
**
There are not separate tables for each of the database - all datasets are
stored in the same table in the database.  The only thing that
distinguishes the data in one dataset and another is a field that
indicates which dataset a given record belongs to.

The CMDB already contains the ability to run a comparison between datasets off the CMDB Console. Does that functionality not give you what you are
looking for?

Lyle