Are you installating over Windows 2008R2?
I do experenice the same case, but no hints to fix it yet.

---
MICHAEL WONG
System Support Consultant  -  Infrastructure &  Field Services Division

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             HARJOT PABLA
             <jot.pa...@gmail.
             Sent by: "Action          arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
             Request System                                             cc
             discussion list
             (ARSList)"                                            Subject
             <arsl...@arslist.         AR 7.5 Installation Failed

             01/26/2010 07:53
             AM

             Please respond to
             arsl...@arslist.o
                    RG

**
Hello everybody

I am trying to install AR 7.5.00. I downloaded the jdk and jre from Java.
When I started installing AR 7.5, it did not install because it says that I
have 0MB space available on the current drive. I quit the installation and
looked at the space. I do have 30GB avaiable.

Please if anybody ran into this issure before or anybody has any idea,
email back. Will really appreciate your help.
Are"_