I would say SRM (btw, I would recommend 7.6 over 7.5), and the beginning and
advanced implementation classes for ITSM.  If you haven't taken a CMDB
class, substitute that for the second ITSM class.  If you have no experience
with ITSM 7+, you will be completely lost without some guidance.  That one
should be #2 priority, preceded by CMDB (I think it's a pre-req).

Rick