Hi Hajot,

Thanks.
I  finally fix it as well.
May be I am stupid, that I was install the AR 7.5 GA version, which give me
that error.
However, I try it with the AR 7.5 patch3, it then go smoothly.
I was silly enough to though of patch 3 it is a add-on patch to the 7.5
installation, instead of a installer.

Thanks everyone's help.

---
MICHAEL WONG
System Support Consultant  -  Infrastructure &  Field Services Division

             HARJOT PABLA
             <jot.pa...@gmail.
             Sent by: "Action          arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
             Request System                                             cc
             discussion list
             (ARSList)"                                            Subject
             <arsl...@arslist.         Re: AR 7.5 Installation
             ORG>                      Failed--FIXED

             01/27/2010 11:53
             PM

             Please respond to
             arsl...@arslist.o
                    RG

**
Hello Michael

I finally successful installed the ARS 7.5 on windows 2008 R2 standard.
Make sure you have?ARS patch 003 installer because ARS 7.5 with no patch or
upto patch 002, there was a known issue with 0MB space available for
installation.

Another thing, when we tried to use the installer 7.5 with patch 003, it
gave us error regarding TERMINAL SERVICES. we were not even using it
because we use DEP features. BMC said the by default every windows came
with TERMINAL SERVICES.? make sure you have permission to configure or
modify those options which is instructed by the installer. If you don't
have those permission, find the right person in your compay to give u
those. after we configured it by following the installer, we were able to
install the ARS 7.5 patch 003 successfully.

Good Luck and thanks Everybody who tried their best to help me.

THANKS