I need to define targets based on Calendar working days rather

than hours.

i.e. 2 days means that end of the second business day following today

(a bank's defintion of business days).

I don't see where that is (obviously) possible in SLM 7.1, has anyone else
had to

create this?

I also need to use business time add to figure out a future date similarly.

So far I can only get it to give me 8 a.m. (start of business day) and then

adjust the date to 5 p.m. (their end of business day), even when calculating

by days.

Does this exist in 7.5?

(it sounds specialized but as I say banks and many others use it as the
definition

of two business days for an OLA or SLA).

thanks .... Dan