Joe;
  Yes I have done that evil :-) trick on some others that had only a few
variables that I could make separate ones for. But this one has up to 120
different variables to choose from so I cannot separate them out.

Thanks for the thought.

Bill

"Joe D'Souza" <jdso...@shyle.net> wrote in message
> Bill,
>
> I have a "DIRTY" idea, and I say dirty capitalized cause it is really that
> bad :-) depending on how many variables you are comparing.. Since you said
> something like you are trying to compare top 10 values earlier in this
> thread, I'm assuming that there must be more than 10 variables that you are
> comparing. If that is true, then the idea I have will not be 'cost
> effective' to implement.
>
> For 10 different variables itself you would need 10! = 3628800 flashboards
> created in order for that idea to work. I guess you already know what I had
> in mind. If the numbers you were comparing was significantly low (4 or even
> 5) it would not be that bad, it would still however be a little evil :-)
>
> Cheers
>
> Joe

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail, purge it and do not disseminate or copy it.