  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Easter, David
  Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 8:16 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Big fan of Remedy Developer Studio?

  **
  You're both correct.  In AR System 7.5.00, a Linux box running the
Mid-Tier must be using a 64-bit version of the Linux OS.  However, on that
64-bit OS, the mid-tier is running inside a 32-bit JVM.

  -David J. Easter

  Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development

  BMC Software, Inc.

  The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.