Hi Anand...

I have built something like this for a client - it utilizes the
runmacro utility that was suggested above.  See Page 215-220 of the
Integration Guide.

You would do something like this:
1) Either hard code or create  CLI statement "on the fly".  In my case
I built it on the fly and put it in a field on a form:

-o "C:\ARS_WLV_DEV\AR_IMPORT\DATA\StagingPrep
\INAC_CFG_DATA_CATG_Generic_Catalog.ARX" -x "DEVSERVER" -U "George" -P
"password" -f "SDS:CFG:Generic_Catalog" -t "ARX"

2) Run the Process:

C:\ARS_WLV_DEV\AR_EXPORT\EXECUTE\runmacro.exe $CLI Statement$
Syntax:
runmacro [-h homeDir] [-d macroDir]
[{-x serverName} ...] { -e | -i } macroName
[-p parameter=value ...] [-U userName] [-P password]
[-Q internalQualificationFormat]
[-q clientToolQualificationFormat]
[-Z internalFormatQualificationFileName]
[-z clientToolFormatQualificationFileName]
[{-w | -W } externalAuthenticationString] [-a portNumber]
[-O]

Good Luck.