Hi All - We have ITSM but not Asset yet we want to do some basic things
with the CMDB.  I am trying to set the security for one of our teams to
be able to update all the records in the Equipment table.  They have
Asset User with None as the license type.  They can create records but
not update them.  The ITSM Config Guide (pg 107) says they can "If user
belong to a Support Group that is associated to a CI as either supported
by, created by, or managed by."  How do I say that Group X can update
Equipment records or how do I build this relationship???

Thanks

ARS 7.1 p 6
ITSM 7.0.3 p 9 (Incident, Change, Problem)
Window 2003
MS SQ 2005
IIS/Tomcat
RKM 7.2 p 2