Thanks, Gidd. Let's keep a speedy recovery for Herb in our prayers!

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From:         Gidd Calden <gcal...@gmail.com>
Date:         Fri, 5 Feb 2010 08:55:01
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: OT: RE: Any Updates on Herb Partlow

Jim,

I spoke to Herb this AM.  He is recovering but obviously still in a lot of
pain.
He has a couple of broken wrists, a detached retina and hip damage so
replying
to email or the list is difficult at the moment.

He asked that I let the list know he is ok and looking forward to getting
back
to work once the recovery process is complete.  He also wanted to say thanks
for the care and concern, it is very much appreciated.

When asked how/what happened he indicated he is unsure and waiting on the
police
report.  All he remembers is turning thru an intersection then waking up in
the
Stanford Trauma Center.

Regards...Gidd

  _____