  From: Richard Copits
  Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 9:58 AM
  Subject: SSL settings versus nonSSL settings...

  **

  We've set up our 7.1 servers (application and web) as non-ssl servers. We're
now being told we have to change

  them to SSl servers.  Other than changes to IIS and Tomcat on the web server,
are there any other things dealing

  with the application servers we should be aware of? Thanks!

  Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception, please
delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or transmitting
this message. _Platinum Sponsor: rmisoluti...@verizon.net ARSlist: "Where the
Answers Are"_