  From: Jason Miller
  Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 3:24 PM
  Subject: Re: Big fan of Remedy Developer Studio?

  ** I have been noticing this too lately.  I am wondering if it has something
to do with having an object open from the WL and then trying to modify the WL.
I usually restart DS just to get a fresh start but I am pretty sure that I have
been able to to close the objects opened form the WL and then modify the forms
in the WL.  Usually since I have closed most objects anyways I figure I might
as well restart the whole tool.

  I have found that I have to kill the devstudio.exe process fairly often.
Some times when trying to open an object DS will freeze and spike my CPU.  Some
times it will finish whatever it is doing and return to normal and sometimes I
have to kill it.

  Jason

  On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Vinay Vermani <vinay.verm...@gmail.com>