Hi,

This probably does not account for things, but if you have 12 pooled
licenses and 19 unpooled, all licenses can still be sucked up by the
pooled users.

If you want to prevent the pooled users from using the unpooled licenses,
you must assigne these to another group, and then assigning this group to
all other users.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia: