From: strauss [mailto:stra...@unt.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 8:14 PM
Subject: User Tool 7.5.00.004 hanging on ITSM 7.6 application consoles

**
We started seeing very intermittent problems with the User Tool not responding
while testing 7.5.00.003a, mainly with the Incident Console and form.  This may
have coincided with the recent update of Adobe Flash Player, as well.  It
became a problem across the board after we installed 7.5.00.004.

Today I put 7.5.00.003a on a Vista vm with the older (Oct 2009) Flash Player,
and it loaded ALL consoles, no problem.  As SOON as I updated it to patch 004,
it would hang immediately on Incident, Problem, Asset, CMDB, sometimes Change.
It still opens the Admin Consoles, SLM, AIE, Approval, RKM (anything NOT part
of ITSM) without hanging - these have never been prone to hanging in any
version.  Updating the server to 7.5.00.004 from 003 did not help.  It even
hangs on the User Tool that is locally installed on the AR Server... which
doesn't even have Flash installed.

Anyone else seeing similar issues?

We have seen the problem with clients on:
XP Pro Sp3
Vista Ultimate Sp2
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows Server 2003 Ent x64 Sp2