Hi all,

I'm still learning the ropes on ITSM 7.6.  I have a windows system with the 7.5
ARS and midtier platforms running with no errors that I can see.  I had to
chase down lib paths to get certain libraries to load to get this far and
suspect I am not done doing that yet.

When I open the Atrium Core Console it opens ok until I try to click through to
something like the class manager.  I get UnsatisfiedLinkError statements (like
the one below) on most things.  Can anyone point me to the correct lib(s) I
have to have in my path statement for the apps on that console?

[RPC Fault faultString="java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
com.bmc.arsys.api.Proxy.ARInitialization()J" faultCode="Server.Processing"
faultDetail="null"]

-al

Alfred Differ
Sr. Remedy Developer