Thank you all that sent me the .def files!  That fixed my odd problem.

Claire

-----Original Message-----
From: Sanford, Claire
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 12:50 PM
To: 'arslist@ARSLIST.ORG'
Subject: HD 6.0 Workflow Request

Does anyone out there have HD 6 unmodified workflow?

I need the active links for the "Remedy Support" Console.

I am the only person who has access to the workflow and I KNOW I didn't
modify it, but for some reason, today it is all broken.  Fields are not
populating and other fields are populating with the info from the wrong
form.  It is almost as if someone changed things.

I specifically need the following set:

RR:SHR-FillDetailsAreaCHG
RR:SHR-FillDetailsAreaHPD
RR:SHR-FillDetailsAreaTSK

But all of the AL's would be awesome!

I'm putting in a ticket to BMC for them, but this list is so much
faster!

Thank you!

ARS 6.3 Patch 24
HD 6.0
Oracle 10.2.0.4.0 w/9 libraries
Oracle lives on a remote server
Windows 2003 4 gig on app server and 8 gig on DB server

Claire Sanford
Information Systems Division
Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
Phone: 713 448 6035