David,
Thank you for your help!

Marcelo

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 11:27 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 64-bit system

AR System 7.5.00 server actually is written with 64-bit binaries for UNIX and
Linux.  64-bit support for Windows is tentatively expected in the next release
of AR System later this year, as is support for 64-bit app servers.

If you're spec'ing out a new system, I would recommend going with a 64-bit as -
most likely by the time you're ready to use it - AR System will have the 64-bit
support that you're looking for. The industry in general is moving toward
64-bit so it'd be somewhat of a limited investment to buy a brand new 32-bit
system.  AR System already runs on 64-bit systems, just in 32-bit mode on
Windows and on the Mid-Tier.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.