Hey I'm glad to help..
..but please help me now. What is Service Direct, AOT or SDR?

Marcelo

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Larry Barnes
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 5:47 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Configure Assignment

**
Marcelo,

Thanks for your input.  This caused me to research a bit deeper.  I'm using
Service Direct with the template in question.  Turns out the template was
updated to include Tier-1 but when the SD form was submitted the Tier-1 field
information was not included in the Incident ticket.  Turns out the AOT was
listing a different Instance ID than the InstanceID in the template form.
After this discovery was made I was able to relink the AOT and the template
with the SDR form.  All is good now.

Thanks for the help.