Hi gurus,

Does anybody of you the same problem in installing this midtier version
on Windows 7 Home Premium ?
In the past i had an installtion of this ITSM 7 suite on my laptop
with the OS Windows 7 RC.
It had worked perfectly !!!

After the duration of the test period i was forced to reinstall this
ITSM again.
I had no problem with this software package except Midtier 7.1 p4.

I always get the error message "A compatible JDK was not found", but
i had the same JDK as before. It is
- j2sdk1.4.2_19 !

Even a change to a higher version was not sucessfull !

I have set correctly den systems variable
-JAVA_HOME
-CATALINA_HOME
-CATALINA_BASE

Does anybody of you an idea !

Where can i found a more detailled installation log for this midtier
version ?
Help much appreciated !!!

Many thanks

Tristan