I have heard of this issue.  Make sure you are on the latest RKM patch and if
you already are then open a support ticket and get the latest hotfix for this.
Alan BlakeKnowysis

--- On Mon, 3/15/10, Kevin Begosh <kbeg...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Kevin Begosh <kbeg...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: RKM Issue
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Monday, March 15, 2010, 12:48 PM

**
This is what I did and the stepts I took

This is what I did

1.        Took publish document and click modify

2.       This opened it up in draft status

3.       I then modified the document and clicked save

4.       I then took the draft document click modify

5.       The I clicked on promote.

6.       That then saved and closed out the article.

7.       This brought me back to the main page

8.       The draft article was no longer there.

9.       I looked at the published article and it has the changes I made.

10.   I reindexed the server and the draft version is showing up again.

I looked in the RKM Data folder and the draft article document never left.

It seems like the problem is once I put a published article in draft to modify
I can never get that draft out besides if I manully delete it.

Kevin Begosh