Due to a requirement to go to Windows Server 2008, we need to figure out how to
best proceed.

I see the options as:

1. Upgrade Server to 2008 and leave ARS 7.1 ITSM 7.0x and hope it works, as
2008 is not on the compatibility matrix.
2. Upgrade Server to 2008 and upgrade ARS to 7.5, leaving ITSM at 7.0x.  I have
heard reports that 7.0x does not play well with 7.5 ARS.
3. Upgrade Server to 2008 and ARS/ITSM to 7.5, and reapply
customizations/configurations as required.
4. Other options???

Before jumping into this, I was hoping people would be able to offer
experiences and/or guidance on this situation to help us evaluate which option
may be best.  Option 1 would be the one I hope can happen.  Has anyone done
this?  Has anyone used 7.0x on ARS 7.5?

Your assistance would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Mark