Thanks everyone!

Kristine Marie (Kaye) Bernales
Information Technology Group - Infrastructure Technology Services

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Brock, Anne
Sent: Tuesday, 16 March 2010 12:31 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Related workflows in 7.5?

**

In the client - go to AR Administration setup, general,  server
information, configuration tab. Check the "Record Object Relationships"
box and save. This will require a server restart, and it will take
awhile to build the relationships, so do it when you have some time
where no one will be on the server. After it's done, then you'll see the
relationships in Dev Studio