Thank LJ, Partgeter,

The set field using $LASTCOUNT$ right-after direct SQL set field does not
return the correct count. It seems Remedy does not populate
this keyword from the direct SQL. Changing to SELECT COUNT(*) as CNT still
no luck...

Still exploring other options... if not, we may need to do a set field
action in Remedy with the "Set Field If" part equivalent to the "WHERE"
clause in the SQL statement to get the $LASTCOUNT$

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Pargeter, Christie :CO IS <cparg...@lhs.org