From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Howard Richter
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 9:12 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Qualification (i.e Run If) before a push field on a filter

**
All,

I need some help from the more advanced Remedy programmers.
I have a filter that is pulling data from form A and going to push it to from B.
However, I need the "Push Field if" to look at form C.
For example:
The first Action is that Form A is used as a staging Form to move data to form
C.
The second Action is create a log of the data from Form A to Form B, if one of
the fields on Form A match one in From C (the 'Corporate ID' field), by using a
push.
Form A = staging Form
Form B = log form
Form C = CTM:People