Hi Mark,

Are you experiencing a performance (slow down) problem ?

Remember there are two types of threads (Fast and List) , each type is for a
different purpose.

Are you seeing a combination of both?

Keep in mind when playing with threads,  if you have too many, the server could
die from out of memory conditions.

Too Few and the performance is poor.  Balance is the key.

Respectfully,

William Abdo

Verio - Boca Raton

Remedy Administration Group