From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Richard Copits
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 2:37 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Change from Tomcat to IIS - how?

**
We have 7.5 and use incident mgt. and use Tomcat on our web server. Just as we
have it running
well, management says that we have to switch from using Tomcat to using IIS.

My questions are: Do we have to do  a rebuild of the midtier web server for
this?

Can anyone tell me where I can find the steps needed to do this (and any
gotcha's...) that
will help?

"Just livin' the dream..."

Thanks to any and all who may be able to ease the pain, anxiety, fear and
trepidation.... n