Hi Tim,

We also experienced some issues in SLM 7.0.3 and upgraded to SLM 7.1 P2, but
we still face some more issues related to SLA Groups.

When I was reviewing the Knowledge base I have seen the following:  Not sure
this is directly relevant to you\SLM 7.5 but it would be good to double
check the Compatibility.

One of the Defect (SW00343153) describes as "SLM 7.1 - ITSM filter
modification in ITSM 7.0.3 patch 6 (and above) causes numerous issues for
SLM workflow"

Just curious as (we are in SLM 7.1P2), can you please describe the issues
that you have experienced in 7.0.3 \7.1P2? Thnks.

Thanks,

Viswa